EXPERIENCE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!!!
Chianti Half Day Tour from Florence. Visit the beautiful region of Chianti. Enjoy Two Wine Tastings and explore the magnificent Monteriggioni Fortress.
Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from Florence, and enjoy a Tuscan landscape of gently rolling hills and vineyards, studded with cypress trees. Taste superb Chianti wines and Tuscan products.
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that you have always imagined. The beautiful ruby-red colour and the characteristic bouquet with scents of violet are the special features that reveal the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name. We will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region. The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time. The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami. During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local winery.
If you want a customised itinerary with a private guide we can provide your ad hoc program and quotation, contact us!
– from 15th March 2019 to 15th November 2020
* €44 in English and Spanish languages.
* € 54 in Italian and French languages.
* € 64 in Chinese and Japanes languages.
Child 3-12: 50% reduction Infant 0-2: free of charge.
• Free pick up on request
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
• Snack with sliced cured meats and typical salami
• Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar
• Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery till 31th March 2020
• Self-guided tour of the Castellina in Chianti with some free time from 01st April 2020
• Visit to a famous winery with tour of th wine cellar (from 01st April 2020)
– from 16th November 2019 to 31st March 2020
Available: everyday (except on Tuesday) in English and Spanish.
Saturday: in Italian and Portoguese (min 4 pax).
Thursday: in French (min. 4 pax).
– from 1st April 2020 to 15th November 2020
Available: every day in English, Spanish, Portoguese and Italian. Tuesday in Chinese and Japanese. Thursday in French languages.
* Tour duration: 5 h and 30 min.
* Departure time: 02:45 pm (check in closes 15min before departure).
* Return time: around 08:15 pm.
* Meeting point: Florence Coach Station, Villa Costanza Tram T1.