Cooking class, from the market to the table – Florence. Cook like a local! Gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal. Join a professional cooking class! You will gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal! The class will start with a visit to the market: our Italian chef will help you choose the best ingredients. Once you got everything you need, we will move to the unique location where the class will take place, in the heart of Florence. During the four hour lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. We will first prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them. Our chef will show you how to make fresh pasta from the row ingredients and you will have the chance to knead it yourself! You will also cook the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), ‘bruschetta’ as a starter, a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, as well as a dessert! Our chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or soft drink as you prefer. At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef, as well as the recipes for the dishes you made, in order for you to try them again back home.
– from 15th March 2018 to 31st March 2020
* Price: Adult € 79,00
* Children 8-16 years old: 50% discount. Not suitable for children younger than 7 years old.
• All necessary ingredients
• Lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
• Graduation Certificate
• Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
• Cooking lesson with a local Chef
– from 15th March 2019 to 31st March 2020
* Available: Every Day in English e Spanish.
* Tour duration: around 5h
* Departure time: 09:00 a..m.(check in closes 15min before departure).
* Meeting point: in front of Tourist info point – Piazza della Stazione, 4 – Florence
* Return time: 02:00 p.m.